Privacy Statement for this Blog
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy at All Day Hacker. This Privacy Statement explains how we use any personal information we collect when you visit our website or blog at www.alldayhacker.com (“Website”).
This policy describes how we will process any personal information collected from users of this website. By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy, as amended from time to time and without notice to you, unless otherwise required by law or other applicable regulations. In the event of a conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on our website, the latter shall prevail, but only to the extent that it relates specifically to those particular services or products referred to herein; all other provisions herein shall remain valid and enforceable according to their respective terms regardless.
1) Information We Collect About You: In order to provide better content, services, advertisements, etc., we may collect certain types of information about users when they visit our website, such as IP address/location data, device type/operating system used, etc., as well as web analytics data such as non-personally identifiable user interactions with content across browsers & devices, page views per session duration spent on site. We do not solicit personally identifiable information from or market directly to minors. If such a person provides personally identifiable information, he/she should be aware that he/she has consented to provide such information.
2) Use Of Your Personal Information: The sole purpose of collecting this information is to improve & optimize user experience with respect to products & content provided through Our Website, such as customization suggestions, tailored advertisements, optimized features, etc. Notwithstanding anything else stated herein, We may also contact you occasionally via email about special offers or promotions (in compliance with applicable laws) but ONLY if you have given us permission to do so.
3) Disclosure Of Your Personal Data: Except where expressly permitted by law, we will never share your personal data with third parties unless specifically requested by you for availing a service from one of our partners; provided, however, that said partner also agrees to be bound by a similar privacy agreement drafted in accordance with this policy.
Please note that it is technically impossible to guarantee the security of data transmitted via the internet.
5) Access To Your Personal Information: You may request access to any personal information we hold about you in order to ascertain its accuracy, correct it if necessary, or request that such data be deleted.
6) Changes To Our Policy: Any modifications to the way we handle your personal information in the future will be posted on this page.
7) Contact Us: If you have any questions about this policy, feel free to contact us at in**@al**********.com